RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] New type of launch discussion

> I like option 1 assuming it is "attach to an application". But the
> problem is how to get the list of processes running on the remote
> target.

The exact name I was thinking of using was
"C/C++ Attach to Running Application"

As for the list of processes, it was suggested on the GDB list to
add this support to gdbserver and I'm hoping there will be a patch
for GDB 6.9.  Until then, I suggest the user be prompted for a
pid without having a list to choose from.

Marc