[dsdp-dd-dev] cleanding up DSDP/DD committers list

Hi Committers,

I would like to clean up the committers list on the project as we have quite a few committers who were added in the initial list but were never active. The following are inactive committers that I would like to "de-commit":

Samantha Chan,
Ewa Matejska,
Ken Ryall,
Darin Wright
Doug Gaff - as DSDP PMC lead you participate in committer elections, I don't know whether you want to have the commit rights for DSDP/DD code though

If you want to volunteer to decommit yourself, just reply to this message and say so. Otherwise we'll wait a week and unless someone objects we'll decommit you.
Thanks
Pawel

Back to the top