RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD M7 Manual Testing

Sorry, but I had to leave my post.  I'm back now.

So, thanks for everyone's help, but I must be doing something stupid
because nothing worked.

I tried the dropins/ but it didn't trigger.
I then tried the Archive... with both a zip file and with a jar file.
In both cases, when clicking Install... I get an window with nothing to
install. (except for one time where it somehow found a DD update site,
but then failed to find what it was looking for after connecting to it...
that was particularly weird.)

Looking at the doc that Darin sent (thanks), I found that I could still
use UpdateManager, by turning on Classic Update under General->Capabilities.
However, I don't even know how to use the UpdateManager, as I was one
of those users mentioned in the doc, who simply dropped everything
in plugins/

As a side note, I wasn't able to install CDT with these methods but only
through the update site (p2).

So, at this time, I can't install the DSF M7 build :-(
If someone has an idea, feel free to let me know.  If not, then I suggest
that we have a Webex session tomorrow in our meeting and I can show you what
I am doing.  I must be overlooking something obvious and I am preparing myself
to be made to look foolish :-)

Thanks again.

Marc