[dsdp-dd-dev] RE: Can't build DSF

I believe the problem is that

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.debug.memory is empty.

This seems to be a new directory but apparently its creation did not include the content.

If you are stuck, temporarily create this bogus file in your workspace until the proper fix is ready:

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.debug.memory.IMemoryBlockUpdatePolicy.java

==

package org.eclipse.dd.dsf.debug.memory;

public class IMemoryBlockUpdatePolicy {

        public void clearCache() {}

        public void setUpdatePolicy(String s) {}

        public String getUpdatePolicy() { return ""; }

        public String[] getUpdatePolicies() { return new String[] {""}; }

        public String getUpdatePolicyDescription(String s) { return ""; }

}

==