RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Position on GDB 6.8

>  least one of us can test with 6.8, we should declare it officially supported.
> BTW, I didn't think we really support 6.6.  I've been testing with 6.6 but some of the _expression_ unit tests fail for me.

In my case, there are two expressions unit tests that fail.  They are caused by the known issue
that without -var-info-path-_expression_ (not part of 6.6), we don't handle inheritance properly within expressions.
I've been post-poning fixing this because I thought it was relatively minor.
However, if you think this aspect must work better to say we support 6.6 then I will look at it sooner.

Marc

Back to the top