Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] My M6 testing finished

I'm also done testing M6, though i'm still hoping to write the test procedure for registers view. Ted please go ahead and push the candidate to the udpate site.

Thanks!
Pawel

Marc Khouzam wrote:
Hello,

I finished my M6 testing (Variables view, Expressions view and Launch).
Everything went very well.
I also ran our GDB/JUnit tests on the build and everything behaved as expected.

I did open three minor bugs but I don't think they are new:

225918  [number format detail] Detail pane should be cleared if there are no selection
225919  [source lookup][debug view] After changing the stack level in the debug view the IP remains in editor.
225921  Step Return button should grayed out while in main

Marc