Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Device Debug 1.0.0 M6 candidate #3 ready for testing

Hi,

> The DSDP - Device Debug 1.0.0 M6 candidate #3 is ready for testing.

The Launch does not work.
The tabgroup extension cannot find the class it needs.  Maybe I was not allowed to make an extension of one plugin point to a class in another plugin (and now feature?)
You can see this by simply trying to launch DSF using the build

Also some much less important comments:

o The org.eclipse.dd.gdb.launch.ui plugin is obsolete and should not be part of the GDB-Launch feature.  Although this probably can wait until M7.
o On the download page, the old GDB feature use to mention that it required the DSF-SDK feature.  The new features don't indicate their requirement.  Do we want to put them?  DSF GDB-MI Implementation requires DSF-SDK, while DSF GDB-Launch requires DSF GDB-MI Implementation

I'm gonna try them soon

Marc

Back to the top