Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Fw: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 6.8 released!

Schaefer, Doug wrote:
Cool. Thanks Marc. There have been a number of MinGW fixes put into this
release as well. This is the version I will be using for Wascana.

I think the biggest fix is the pending breakpoints available via MI. We
do some crazy things with solib events to set breakpoints in dynamically
loaded shared libraries. This isn't working with MinGW at the moment and
is the source of my current grief debugging on Windows.

What is the status of being able to use the Visual Studio toolchain from CDT?

--
/Jesper

Back to the top