RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] IP-XACT editor/checker checked in

Ted,

I have checked in a fix. I don't know what has happened to
org.eclipse.wst.common.ui.properties, but it turns out I can avoid
referencing it. While, at one time, I think I was using it directly, it
turns out that recently all it has been doing for me is pulling in a
number of other plugins (e.g. org.eclipse.ui) which I can reference
directly.

Whatever has happened to org.eclipse.wst.common.ui.properties must be
quite recent, I was doing my test builds against the features from the
Ganymede update site, rather than the Ganymede staging update site, so
should not have been far behind.

On my machine the IP-XACT plugins now builds against every Eclipse
version I have from 3.2 to 3.4M5 with staging features.

Please try another build tonight. Thanks

- Anthony