From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Serhat Aydin
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 10:33 AM
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF (unhandled exception error)

Hi,
I checked-out DSF plugins from CVS and build them to try 'Remote C/C++
Application  (Experimental - DSF)'.

But I got an error when I try debugging. This is the error message :
'Unhandled ecxeption when executing Sequence
org.eclipse.dd.gdb.launching.LaunchSequence@307efc, step #10'

I couldn't understand the problem..
Thanks..

Note : I can only see "C/C++ Local Application (Experimental - DSF)" in
launch configuration types, so i tried this one.

Serhat