From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Denis PILAT
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:18 AM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF + GDB/MI Technical Discussions

Hi everyone,

During this meeting, I'm going to make a short presentation of what ST
did with DSF, which part of the DSF sources we needed to adapt, and
which difficulties we encountered (10 min presentation depending on your
questions).

Pawel asked me to do a webex session, but first I don't have webex tool
and then there could be some confidentiality problems in making you a
demo of our debug perspective.

What I can do is giving you a jpeg screenshot of our debug perspective.
Attached is a jpeg file I'll present you this afternoon.
15h30 CET, please correct me if I'm wrong (it was 16h30 previous week).
That seems to be very early for some of you, so if you need to shift if
for 1 or 2 hours, please let me know.

Bye,
Denis