Re: Canceling: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF + GDB/MI Technical Discussions

I had planned to present in 5 minutes ST modifications brings to DSF for the multicore aspect (one debugger that support multiple targets).
I postpone it to next week.
--
Denis

Pawel Piech wrote:
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it to this meeting this morning.
-Pawel

Piech, Pawel wrote:

Type:Single Meeting
Organizer:Piech, Pawel
Start Time:Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:30 AM
End Time:Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:30 AM
Time Zone:GMT -0800 (Standard) / GMT -0700 (Daylight)
Location:Phone: (888) 545-8370, Intl: (770) 659-3936, Code: 5107492128

(Reminder for tomorrow's meeting)

Hi All,
This appointment is for DSF weekly open technical discussions on Tuesdays, 7:30 am PDT (GMT-8). The meeting is scheduled to be an hour, but may run longer (sometimes a lot longer) depending on the topics. In order to assure proper record keeping, I would like to organize the discussion around specific bug entries. If you found a problem or need an enhancement that you wish to discuss, please file a bug on it prior to the meeting and add it to the agenda. However, since we are also trying to help people get up to speed in developing with DSF, we will try to answer any technical DSF questions that will come up.

Meetings' agendas can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/DSF_Phone_4-March-2008

Cheers
Pawel