Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Eclipse Code Formatter for dsdp-dd source code

Title: Eclipse Code Formatter for dsdp-dd source code

We actually never agreed to use a specific formatter, and it hasn't been too much of a problem.  The only formatting agreement we made was to try to follow the formatting style that's already in the given module.  This can eventually become an issue, so having a formatter template to use consistently would be rather helpful.

Cheers,
Pawel

Tobias Södergren XT wrote:

Hi again, sorry for spamming the list.

Which code formatter settings are you using when developing?
If I make any changes/patches, I'd like to make minimal impact on the current code, hence making sure that the code is nicely formatted.

Cheers,
Tobias