Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] GdbLaunchDelegate

Francois Chouinard wrote:
Hi,

The org.eclipse.dd.dsf.gdb plugin specifies a LaunchConfigurationType where the launch delegate type is declared as GdbLaunchDelegate (see the plugin.xml).

At one point, the platform LaunchConfiguration object will instantiate a delegate object and call its getLaunch() method which, in turn, instantiates a GdbLaunch object and returns it. This GdbLaunch object is then passed to the launch() method (and then down to launchLocalDebugSession() where it can be cast pretty safely).

Actually, if I had searched for "new GdbLaunch" I would have found it. Silly me.

--
/Jesper

Back to the top