Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] GDB/MI

Hi Elena,
We actually have weekly phone meetings dedicated to GDB/MI DSF technical discussions.  They are on Tuesdays 10:30 EST, and I send a reminder with an agenda to this list.  You are most welcome to dial in and we'll be glad to answer your questions the best we can.

As far as getting started.  The brief instructions on building and running GDB-DSF are at http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/DSF_SetUp, other documents can also be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/DSF but they are somewhat dated at this point.

Hope this helps you get started and I look forward to hearing from you in our meetings.

Cheers,
Pawel

Elena Laskavaia wrote:

Hello, I am Elena Laskavaia from QNX, I am interested in technical discussions about GDB/MI DFS integrations, also can somebody please point me to any wikis or docs about it, or trial instructions?