From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: 13 December 2007 14:17
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] Disassembly proposals

Hi,

I have updated the wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/DisassemblyView) and added the proposals for the disassembly window management which is the simple part of the task. Please, feel free to add your comments.
Currently I am working on the document that describes the viewer proposals and trying to prototype it at the same time (or vice versa I should say). I'll try to post it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mikhail Khodjaiants
ARM Limited

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top