[dsdp-dd-dev] Policy for retaining DD milestone builds

Hi All,
As I was discussion with Ted and Doug the process of producing, publishing, and documenting milestone builds for the Ganymede train, we came accross the question of how long should we be retaining the milestone builds on our download page? Our assumption is that we can remove the old milestone build when we produce a new one. Does anyone object to this? We figured that the only objection might come if someone is planning to create a product based on any of the milestones.
-Pawel

Back to the top