[dsdp-dd-dev] Incubation work for multi-context

At this morning's DSDP monthly meeting, we discussed the idea of doing prototyping work for multi-context debugging in an incubation project. A "platform" incubator already exists, and I think this would be the right place to do the work.

The top-level incubation project is at dev.eclipse.org, in /cvsroot/eclipse/platform-incubator. I have added a "debug/multi-context" subfolder where work can be done. Of course, I will need to work on getting committ rights for Pawel :-)

Darin Wright

Back to the top