From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: 03 October 2007 22:45
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] Reminder: DD Monthly Meeting on
October 4th 7:30 AMPDT

Hi All,
I know it's a bit late for this reminder, but hopefully it
will get to you all in time.  We have our monthly update
meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning.  The agenda is at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/Phone_4-October-2007.
There's not much there besides status updates, so it will
probably be a quick one.

Cheers,
Pawel