[dsdp-dd-dev] DSF and GDB/MI branch

Hi All,
In interest of full disclosure I'd like to let you all know that we created a branch in the DSF plugins. The branch is named R1_0_checkpoint_modifications off the label R1_0_checkpoint. We have created these branches because at Wind River we are using components of DSF in our commercial product release which is coming close to a release cycle and we would like to avoid retarding progress on DSF and the GDB/MI reference implementation by our goals of stability.
Cheers
Pawel

Back to the top