From: Pawel Piech [mailto:pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 July 2007 17:50
To: Anthony Berent
Cc: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: Re: IP-XACT editor not on Device Debug web pages

Hi Anthony,
It's not a problem at all.  Please make the changes and let us know when you're finished.
Cheers
Pawel

Anthony Berent wrote:
Pawel,
As far as I can see there are no currently references to the IP-XACT editor anywhere on the Device Debugging web pages other than on the download page. I would like to add to add some web pages about the editor to these pages, with a link from the main Device Debugging page.The pages I plan to add will be derived from the IP-XACT editor user guide included in the editor, although I will expand the title page to give some more context. Please let me know if this would be a problem.
- Anthony

Anthony Berent

ARM Ltd

+44 1223 400763

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top