RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europaupdate site

Ted,

I don't think we can remove IP-XACT from the name, since this is the
name of the data format it edits, but we might be able to give some clue
in the name as to its role. Someone here suggested "IP-XACT Electronic
Data Book Editor and Checker"; do you think that will satisfy Pascal? If
so, do I simply need to change this in the feature, on does it also need
a change on the update site?

- Anthony

P.S. IP-XACT should always be spelt "IP-XACT", not "IPExact" or any such
variation, so we need to fix this at least.

- Anthony