[dsdp-dd-dev] Distonnect the eclipse console

Hello
I try to create my own console for a Ciao Prolog Proces that simulate a shell. The Eclipse console not work fine, then I create a CiaoConsole, a CiaoProcess, a CiaoProcessFactory, CiaoProxyStreams and CiaoListeners. When I launch the process I create the console and the streams and I atach the console to the ConsoleManager like:
    IConsole[] consoles = {uiConsole};
       ConsolePlugin.getDefault().getConsoleManager().addConsoles(consoles);
        ConsolePlugin.getDefault().getConsoleManager().showConsoleView(uiConsole);

The problem is the Eclipse console, this is opened but I don't need it. How can I close it? Can I disconect it?
Thanks

Back to the top