Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] January Meeting - Multiple Debug Contexts & Views

The time works for me.

Darin Wright

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/03/2006 01:11 PM

Please respond to
Device Debugging developer discussions

"Device Debugging developer discussions" <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-dd-dev] January Meeting - Multiple Debug Contexts & Views

Happy New Year everyone!

(I’m cross-posting this to platform-debug-dev at Darin’s request.)

From our Device Debugging meeting in December, Darin requested that we form a sub-group to discuss multiple debug contexts, views, clone/pin, etc.  I’d like to get a jump on these discussions ASAP.  Is the time below good for everyone?  If not, please select an alternate time.  I will send out conference information next week.

Thurs, Jan 12
3 - 5 pm ET

Doug

Doug Gaff
PMC Lead, Device Software Development Platform
doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp
http://douggaff.blogspot.com