From: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
chanskw@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:25 PM
To: platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx;
dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-debug-dev] Enhancements for the Memory View in
Eclipse 3.2

Hi all -

I have written a proposal to outline some of the enhancements being
planned for Eclipse 3.2  The proposal talks about some of the problems
with the current design and how we are going to address those problems.
Let me know what you think.

(See attached file: Proposal for Eclipse 3.2.doc)

Thanks...
Samantha

Back to the top