Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK 5.10 / 2018.09

If no one responds, your best course is to open a BZ for webmaster.

Or Doug, who also has god-like powers over BZ admin:

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 6:25 AM Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I prepared and sent papers for DLTK 5.10. Let me know I if you have a plan to merge something during RC2 phase. If not, tomorrow I’ll tag repositories and prepare 5.11 builds.

Can someone with bugzilla rights add 5.11 version / milestone?