Re: [Dltk-dev] Oxygen.3 release

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 1:21 PM, Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

DLTK bumped to 5.9. From my point would be good to start using DLTK with generic editor rather than extend class ScriptEditor, bug 265803 [1] will back very soon  ;)

Unless someone disagrees I'll move DLTK Oxygen as min release next week to open the door for using GenericEditor.

--
Dawid Pakuła

From: akurtakov <akurtakov@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply: DLTK Developer Discussions <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 January 2018 at 08:45:06
To: DLTK Developer Discussions <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [Dltk-dev] Oxygen.3 release

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:57 PM, Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

have we plan to prepare DLTK Oxygen.3 release (5.8.3 probably)?

Even if there is one it can be done from branch. Although I don't see much content for it.

If not could we switch plugins versions to 5.9.0 (photon)?

+1 for that. Even bumping the min supported version to 4.7 so we can start using GenericEditor, tm4e and etc. These are all things I would like to start using for the shell editor.

--
Dawid Pakuła