Re: [Dltk-dev] The problems do not appear in the Problems View

Hi Gabriel,

Problems view is filled from the builder and you should configure the components of the builder.

The simplest way to go is something like the following (just replace ruby with your nature).

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.dltk.core.buildParticipant">
      <buildParticipant
            class="org.eclipse.dltk.core.builder.ParserBuildParticipantFactory"
            id="org.eclipse.dltk.ruby.buildParticipant.parser"
            name="%parserBuildParticipant.name"
            nature="org.eclipse.dltk.ruby.core.nature">
      </buildParticipant>
   </extension>

Also you could specify additional participants for TODO processors, semantic checkers, etc.

Line number is saved to the problem marker and it is shown in the problems view at least, but column number seams to be unused.

Regards,
Alex