[Dltk-dev] property and preference pages

hello all -

  i've just checked in initial support for sharing preference pages as property pages, which means that now we can start defining preferences on a per-project basis. i've also converted the tcl and python plugins to expose their debugging preferences using the new mechanism, and am in the process of converting the ruby plugin over.

  i have *not* yet wired up the debugging engine runners to check if a project specific configuration is in use yet, which is why the property page declarations are not yet enabled in the plugin.xml files. once i've finished up with the ruby changes, that is next on the list.

  please let me know if you have any problems or questions!

  p.s. in case you're wondering why there is now an 'Engines' sub-category and the 'Debug' page is currently blank - next on my list after finishing the debugging engine changes, i plan to make the general dltk debugging options work in the same manner, and it was just easier to build setup the all the 'categories' now rather then later. :)

--
-jae

Back to the top