Re: [Dltk-dev] Unusual problem with PresentationReconciler; help please

Jae--

Thanks.  Don't know how may times I looked at that line of code, but somehow missed that DLTK has its own ScriptPresentationReconciler() *implementation*.  I was using a plain PresentationReconciler() as was proper pre-port.

Editor now runs nicely, already with more functionality than the old one.  Well worth the porting effort.

Kudos to all of the DLTK developers and contributors!

Best,
Gerald