Re: [Dltk-dev] No documentation, so Where can I get the source code

Hi Leonardo,

You're simply providing invalid CVSROOT, valid root for Eclipse Technology projects is :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :/cvsroot/technology, org.eclipse.dltk is one of the modules under this root so correct checkout sequence shall be

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology co org.eclipse.dltk

Kind Regards,
Andrey

Leonardo Nauta wrote:
Well I tried again using cvs repository perspective from eclipse and no luck. I tried from console in linux and the same error happend. this is what I am doing: from console > export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk
> cvs login
>Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk <http://pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk>
CVS password: [here i type 'anonymous']
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from dev.eclipse.org <http://dev.eclipse.org>: cvs [pserver aborted]: /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk: no such repository

and I try to access the repository of the phyton language, [i read the link here http://www.eclipsedltk.org/node/5 ]
this is what i got
leonardo@XEON:~/workspace/dltk$ export CVSROOT=: pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/opt/dltk
leonardo@XEON:~/workspace/dltk$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/opt/dltk <http://pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/opt/dltk>
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server eclipsedltk.org <http://eclipsedltk.org> rejected access to /opt/dltk for user anonymous

Please help me. or maybe if there is not much to ask could you send me what you have downloaded to my email address?