Re: [Dltk-dev] No documentation, so Where can I get the source code

Hi Leonardo,

Sorry, for so bad documentation, we will improve it to 1.0 release.

Python example in wiki, are made from our Python implementation.
So all things from wiki are right  for version from cvs.

There is two ways to obtain code:
1) Checkout it from cvs. You should check out each project separatly to
your workspace.
Best way to do it, use eclipse cvs plugin.
Host: dev.eclipse.org
Repository:/cvsroot/technology
Project: org.eclipse.dltk.

And then checkout org.eclipse.dltk/python/plugins/* .

If you prefer using console version:
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology/
cvs co org.eclipse.dltk/python/plugins/

2) Download SDK version of DLTK, and import required plugins as source
code from Plug-Ins PDE view.

Thanks, Andrei.