Re: [Dltk-dev] python example, which DLTK version, please?

I totally agree with you Chris,. I know what I did was a try an error work. But without any documentation thats the only thing we can do, take in count that I haven't browse the source code. in fact I tried at this moment, but the same result happened

Could not connect to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk: I/O exception occurred: Connection refused: cvs [pserver aborted]: /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk: no such repository
Connection refused: cvs [pserver aborted]: /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk: no such repository

I am using CVS repository Exploring perspective using eclipse, on windows. I'll try on linux later maybe it would work. in the meantime, any advice to make this work?

finally I pretty sure that this project needs a lot of help, because it looks that the administration part of the project is missing