[Dltk-dev] How to narrow down Content Assist proposal with users' input?

Hi all,

With the reference of this article http://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_add_Content_Assist_to_my_editor%3F, I wrote a ContentAssistProcessor for my editor. It works well, ":" will trigger the content proposals. But the proposals cannot narrow down with the user's input.

For example, when I type myworkspace::, a list of (Aproc, ABproc, Cproc...) completion proposals is shown. Then I type C, the proposal list should narrow down the list with items starting with "C", and Cproc should be the first item in the list. But now, it can not narrow the list and go to the Cproc. How should I do to fix this?

In DLTK, when I type s and Alt+/, the keywords starting with s will be listed, and with the input, the content dynamically changes. This is what I want in my ContentAssistProcessor. Could someone tell me the realize mechanism? I also tried to debug the DLTK code, in debug mode,  type in the editor when the proposal list is floating, but failed, because once I come back to the editor from debug view, I have to click the editor which result the disappear of the floating proposal list.

So could you please give me any advice, example code, articles about this?

Best regards,

Joy