Re: [Dltk-dev] How to get DbgpWorkingThread?

Hello Joy,

Thanks for your investigation of a problem. Seems it's really a bug, please post it to Bugzilla. InterruptedException thrown from SyncMap "get" method means the termination of the receiver thread, as I understand correctly.

DbgpPacketReceiver  is a low level class, so you shouldn't access it directly in any case.

--
Dmitriy Kovalev