[Dltk-dev] How to get the debugging thread?

Hi,
Could someone please tell me how to get the debugging thread of Tcl script?
I know one of the methods is getting thread frome DebugEvent. But I can not catch DebugEvent when script stops at the first breakpoint, since my custom debug view is just loaded then. So I cannot initialize the debug view.
Is there any other method to get the debugging thread?

Best regards,
Joy