[Dltk-dev] how to get project build path during launch

how do i obtain the project's source path and inject that into the AbstractInterpreterRunner so i can alter the library path when i launch something?

  is there some other way to let the interpreter know how to include the build path when a script is launched? i did just notice that my build path preference pages are broken, and i can no longer configure then, so perhaps that is contributing to my problem.

  thx!

--
-jae

Back to the top