From: dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dan Rolander
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 7:52 PM
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Ruby, Console

I am also having this problem, no console output, on OS X.  Is this
due to the same issue reported for Linux?

Dan

    * From: "Andrey Platov" <andrey@xxxxxxxxx>
     * Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:52:48 +0700

Hello Guy,

Unfortunately there is critical bug in 0.9 release, which prevents to
run
Ruby scripts correctly on linux platform. We'll provide patch and
maintenance builds on this week. Please sorry for inconveniences.

Kind Regards,
Andrey