From: dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dmitriy Kovalev
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:49 AM
To: DLTK Developer Discussions
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] dbgp encoded property values

DBGP spec on http://xdebug.org/docs-dbgp.php doesn't specify
<value>...</value> tag for properties. That's why DbgpXmlParser doesn't
support it. It's possible to modify DbgpXmlParser if using of
<value>...</value> tag is a common situation for ActiveState debugging
engines. I think you should submit a bug with detailed description of
this problem.
--
Dmitriy Kovalev