[ditto-dev] Release Review for Ditto 0.8.0

Hi Ditto committers,

I started to plan the Ditto 0.8.0 release which I scheduled on Nov 9th.

As a part of the process, we need to have the Eclipse IoT Working Group PMC approve our release review information: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.ditto/releases/0.8.0/review

Please review the information and write back if something is not accurate or you think something important is missing from the release notes.

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Jaeckle

Engineering Cloud Services 1 Bosch IoT Things (INST/ECS1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 7545 202-358 | Fax +49 7545 202-301 | thomas.jaeckle@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Back to the top