[dirigible-dev] Fwd: International Workshop on Cloud-Native Applications Design and Experience

Dear all,

we are Sebastiano Panichella and Josef Spillner, researchers at the Zurich University of Applied Science (ZHAW) (https://www.zhaw.ch/de/ueber-uns/person/panc/ or https://spanichella.github.io/).

We are organizing a first International Workshop on Cloud-Native Applications Design and Experience" (CNAX-2018).
The event will be held  in Zurich, 17-20 December 2018.

In particular, we are interested to talk about the following collaboration possibilities:

Research Talk:
the possibility for you to give a talk at our "First International Workshop on Cloud-Native Applications Design and Experience" (CNAX-2018 http://cnax.servicelaboratory.ch/), Co-located with UCC 2018 and BDCAT 2018 conferences — IEEE/ACM UCC/BDCAT 2018, organised for 17-20 December. The talk can discuss discussing the current challenges, practices and needs about  cloud-based applications and related technologies, with particular focus on the topics reported on the call for paper of the workshop http://cnax.servicelaboratory.ch/. If you do a talk we can potentially cover the registration for it.

Industrial Report Submission:
          you can also participate to the CNAX-2018 (http://cnax.servicelaboratory.ch/) workshop by  submitting an industrial report discussing the current challenges, practices and needs about  cloud-based applications and related technologies (the deadline is currently 1 of September, but will be moved to 14th of September), with particular focus on the topics reported on the call for paper of the workshop http://cnax.servicelaboratory.ch/.

Best Regards,

Sebastiano

Zurich University of Applied Science (ZHAW)

Back to the top