Re: [dash-dev] repo.eclipse.org maven instance testing

Hi Everyone,

Per discussion in Bug 394792 [1] regarding credential security. We decided to limit deployment to the Eclipse Hudson instance which means if you want to deploy you will need to configure a Hudson job. I updated the wiki page with instructions on how I deployed the CBI maven plugins using Hudson [2]. If any Hudson experts know of better ways to configure the job please feel free to leave a suggestion.

[1] http://bugs.eclipse.org/394792
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Services/Nexus#Deploying_artifacts_to_repo.eclipse.org

Thanh

Back to the top