Re: [dash-dev] Maven Nexus server

Zitat von Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>:

+1 for CBI, I know they are planning on looking into the orbit mess as
well once SR1 is done

orbit mess being how to reconcile orbit with maven central in a sane fashion

Who is doing that? I already spent a lot of time in this area and I have a solution that works better than anything else I've encountered so far.

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top