Re: [dash-dev] Tycho build with eclipse-parent-pom cannot download external lib ?

Am 06.05.2012 08:52, schrieb Oberhuber, Martin:
> Hi all,
>

> We recently switched the TCF build to use the eclipse-parent-pom, and
> since that change the
>
>     http://rxtx.qbang.org/eclipse
>
> p2 repo can not be accessed any more from Hudson.eclipse.org (see build
> log excerpt below).

Seems like a network problem:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

That either means rxtx.qbang.org is under heavy load (so it doesn't
answer in time) or there is a firewall between the two hosts that simply
swallows all packets.

Regards,

http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top