[dash-dev] Common Build: Moving forward post-workshop

It was great to work with everyone this week at the Eclipse Build workshop.  Denis, thanks for hosting us :-)

I've entered  bugs for the features we identified in the requirements document.  However, we need to define milestones in bugzilla.   Who has rights to add milestones to this bugzilla component? I'd suggest release 1.0 and M1, M2, M3, M4 to start. Also, we need to agree on dates for each milestone.

This will allow us to construct a plan describing the items that we want to implement in each milestone. It will also facilitate community participation by describing areas that  need contributions.  Also, we can encourage new or existing projects to test out our milestones via planeteclipse and the cross project list.   For instance, if the first milestone had the capability to set a feature id and a few other variables in a properties file, it would be great to get other teams to test it this out and provide feedback.  I'm willing to write a draft milestone plan.  What would be a good milestone date for M1?

Kim

Back to the top