Re: [dash-dev] +1 for Janet Campbell

You're not a committer on that component of Dash (the component that I nominated them for).
However, if you'd like to vote for Karl (he's on vacation), feel free to login as him and vote :-)

Denis Roy wrote:
It's strange, because I'm a dash committer but I can't seem to vote.  Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to. I just wanted to vote.

Please ignore me if I shouldn't be voting.

portal on behalf of Gabe O'Brien wrote:
+1
I think it makes sense to allow the legal team access to the tools they are
asked questions about.  Hopefully with the ability to use the Portal they
will be able to provide insight into ways to make the Portal a better tool
for everyone in the community.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure
Eclipse Foundation, Inc. -- http://www.eclipse.org/
denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Register now for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov. 19-20