Re: [dash-dev] Vote for Committer status for Barb Cochrane has started

I thought about a special case in the portal code but decided that it would be less buggy overall to have the Legal team have access to the real code and not wonder whether what they are seeing is an artifact of the fact that they are not "real" committers.

I didn't think of the mock project idea where they could be committers on a project that wasn't really a project (but doesn't Dash sort of qualify for that status already :-)?
I wonder if it wouldn't be easier just add a special case in the portal code?

Another choice would be to make a mock project with ad-hoc db updates.
--

[end of message]

Back to the top