[dali-dev] How to find the Java type for a PersistentAttribute?

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out the underlying Java type of a PersistentAttribute instance.

Currently I'm doing something like this:

public String getFullyQualifiedAttributeType(PersistentAttribute attribute) {
return ((JavaPersistentAttribute)attribute).getResourcePersistentAttribute().getQualifiedTypeName();
}

This works fine in the case my PersistentAttribute is a JavaPersistentAttribute, but how would I handle this when my PersistentAttribute is an OrmPersistentType?

Is there any common API that will do this for me or is there a specific OrmPersistentAttribute way of going about this?

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Back to the top