Re: [dali-dev] persistence.xml plugin

I think it is OK to create a new plugin.

Dirk

On 2/23/06, Paul Fullbright <paul.fullbright@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One question I forgot to ask at today's "standup":

How do people feel about a separate plugin(s) for persistence.xml?  EMF
generally dictates a plugin for each .ecore/.genmodel, and an
.ecore/.genmodel for each schema.  I could work around this by joining
the two .ecore files, but this also led me to contemplate whether we
*want* them in the same plugin.  There's not really a project nature
requirement for persistence.xml files (as of yet), nor is there a
requirement for a builder.  I could implement all the functionality
completely separate from dali core code.  So, why?  Why not?

- Paul