Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Problem with Linux Tools 2023-06 M3 contribution

I’ll hold off until roughly noon here in Europe.  Add me to your Gerrit contribution when you get that in place so I can start the process.  Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2023, at 19:39, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:


We have an issue with our build process that likely will not be fixed until early tomorrow.  If possible, we would have to submit our M3 milestone then.   Otherwise, to not impede M3 and EPP we can wait until RC1 to submit our next build as there are no features/fixes added from M2 to M3; just dependabot updates.

-- Jeff J.
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, visit

Back to the top